*Extracted from Br. Ikhwan’s notes on TOT 2010..Thanks..=)..
As we all are aware, module is the most important element in any programme that we organized. Through module people can evaluate the overall performance of the programme. If the module is interesting, people will consider that the programme successful, but if the module is not interesting, people will consider the programme as fail. The question now is how to create an interesting module?
Here some tips on how to create an interesting module:
- Identify what is the concept of the programme e.g. motivation, team building or spiritual enhancement. Develop module based on that concept.
- Know your target audience. Identify their level, age, and environment.
- Know the interest of your audience. Identify what is their interest and affection. Create module base on that information. e.g. module for children must involve a lot of movement and fun.
- Make research and analysis. Browse through the previous module and try to improvise. It is better to improvise the previous module rather to create new one.
- Observe the implementation of the module and record the respond from the participants.
- Compile the module for future references.
Let’s make an interesting module……………..
VIRTUES OF A TRAINER: HONEST
H : Honesty
Being a trainer, the important thing is honesty. One needs to be honest not just to him or her self, but also to others in general. Through honesty one can create trust among others.
O : Open
A trainer needs to have an open attitude which means open to others. Make your self approachable by others who want to seek your advice and consultation. Do not create barrios between your self and others.
N : Neutral
A trainer needs to be neutral. He or she must not bias to certain group or particular people. His or her ideas must be for the benefit of the society as a whole not for any personal interest. Biasness will create block which will create chaos in the management of the society.
E : Enthusiasm
A trainer must enjoy what he or she is doing as it will create confidant in one self. Through confident it will create enthusiasm to work. He of she is willing to work regardless of the challenges that he or she has to face.
S : Strength
Being a trainer one needs to have strength in three main aspects namely: physical strength, mental strength, and emotional strength.
T : Team work
The last important virtue is team work. Through team work people can achieve the impossibility. It creates bonding and mutual respect among others.
p/s: ihsan dari http://www.warkahsiber.blogspot.com